Sundance Ridge – The Perfect Condo in West Kelowna!
Sundance Ridge is the perfect condo for those looking to soak up the Okanagan sunshine. Many people enjoy golfing, hiking, fishing, and swimming when they live in this condominium. Additionally, it is close to a variety of schools like MBSS and CNBM. Not only this, but residents of Sundance Ridge are less than a 20-minute drive from Kelowna’s downtown core!
The four buildings are a hop skip and a jump from a multitude of world-class wineries. All of the condos feature access to a community hot tub and pool. Both of which are the perfect treat on a hot summer’s day. To add, owners can rent a guest suite for relatives or friends for $50 a night. This suite is located in building number 3, The Sunset building.
View Condo Listings in West Kelowna here!
Contact Josh Miko today!
FEATURES & AMENITIES of SUNDANCE RIDGE CONDOS
- There are 208 suites in total at Sundance Ridge
- Four 3 story buildings; Sunrise I & II, Sunset I & II
- Across the hill from the main development is The Solstice, a 3.5 story building. The Solstice also has a rooftop deck located on the 3rd floor. Residents enjoy gorgeous views of surrounding Shannon Lake and Shannon Lake Golf Course
- 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedroom and 2 bedroom + den condominium unit floorplans available
- Ranging in size from 800-1200 sq/ft +
- Positioned on 12 acres of land overlooking Shannon Lake and the Shannon Lake Golf course
- 5 minutes to all major shopping
- 2 pools (operated seasonally)
- Year-round hot tubs, changerooms, gazebo
- Landscaping features a gazebo, walking trails to lake, park, and golf course
Enjoy a comfortable and peaceful time at Sundance Ridge condos in West Kelowna. For more information about these buildings contact me today. I’d be more than happy to help you find a unit in one of the buildings. Feel free to reach out at any time with questions or concerns you may have about a condo in West Kelowna. Be sure to check out my social media for the latest updates and more!
Stay tuned to the blog each month for additional real estate development-specific content in West Kelowna. I look forward to working with you soon.